Login

xLisax:
Well.. i def. think that babies can sin - - take one of my nieces for example -- she'll turn 2 in august - - but ever since she could understand my sister - - if she didnt do what she was told - -like saying "no" when she told her to "get away from the stove" -- thats disobedience which is a sin but little children can't grasp the concept of God -- i knew 5 yr olds who didnt know what "the solar system" was - - so if they can't grasp concept of our universe -- how can we expect them to understand the sacrifice Jesus made for us? and I'm not sure of the verse -- but doesnt somewhere in revelations it says that in the second coming of Jesus that all of his followers and little children will be brought up to be with him? (( correct me if I'm wrong )) BUT if that is the case then i think we should feel sure that little children who know no better would go to Heaven - - How could we expect a just and fair God to send babies to Hell if they never even had the slightest idea how to grasp that concept. This topic really hits home when it comes to my boyfriend... He is the only one living out of 4 children. He had an older sister who died last year -- she had cerebral palsey - - could never walk or talk and her mind was basically mush - - so she couldn't understand anything - - since that doesn't exclude her from sin - - would she go to Hell even though her knowledge was equivalent of a new born? My boyfriend also had 2 younger siblings. (( twins )) whose lungs collapsed right after their birth and they died - - they were barely alive long enough to cry - - so is that to say that they didn't go to Heaven and their souls were sent to Hell after only a few short minutes on earth?

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)