Login

rainbowboyu:
alright...i dont even know if these things were said. but i kinda ignored the rest of the replies :D lol it wasnt wrong. you were born with these tendencies and you cant help who you have feelings for. a human doesnt choose whether or not to fall in love with someone. it just happens. its the decision whether or not to follow these tendencies that makes it a "choice." but why would you want to be unhappy? "9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."-1 Corinthians 6:9-10 An idolater is obviously someone who worships idols. to be sexually immoral means to have sex before marriage, and have unnatural sex which basically means sodomy. adulterers are obviously people who have committed adultery theives- steal so again...this is obvious greedy people people who abuse alcohol a slanderer is someone who starts/spreads false rumors. a swindler is someone who cheats someone out of money. all of these categories includes all of mankind. every human being falls into these categories and if this is so...wheres the hope of us going to heaven? so i just dont beleive this part of the bible. fell free to if you like :) this is just my opinion. message me for anymore info. k? :) im a friend. i understand what yiou're going through. i went through the same thing 3 years ago.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)