Login

KattyKit:
[b]thesammich13 wrote:[/b] [quote]Well, Gosh. I leave for a couple of weeks and then I find a 5-page thread just for me. :lol: You were not kidding about the offtop here haha.[/quote] I never kid about off-topic. *srs face with shades* [quote]You can call me Sam, Sammich, [b]Samwise[/b], Lily...pretty much anything but Samantha or Samuel. -.- One girl in high school always called me Alex. But that's not really appropriate either lol.[/quote] How did you escape "Sammy?" [quote]I usually don't care for cheesecake, because it's so heavy and rich, and it's really hard to find a good crust or one that's crustless. But once a year on my birthday, I go to The Cheesecake Factory, and I have some peanut butter swirl or Reeses cheesecake. Plus, when you order that one, they donate money to hungry folks. And when my grandma tells them it's my birthday, they sing at me and give me free ice cream with hot fudge. Mmmmmmm.[/quote] *jealous* The nearest one is in Austin, and I am terrified of the traffic there. [quote]I like to read zombie novels and fantasy novels, and I listen to all kinds of music. I'm into anime and I'm going to an anime convention later this month. I like to bake and make crafts (pillows and such), and I also write poetry and stories.[/quote] You and I are gonna get along just fine. What all do you listen to? I[quote] have a question, by the way. What the heck is up with the chat system? :laugh: [/quote] People or what? Chat is scary regardless of the forum.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)