Login

Cowgurl4JC:
[b]thesammich13 wrote:[/b] [quote]I have a pesca-pollo vegetarian diet thing going on, which means the only meat I eat is poultry and seafood. That came about in seventh grade, when we had to dissect a smiling dead baby pig. :( [/quote] Yup I've actually found myself headed in sort of that direction myself. But mostly cause I'm not a big steak/pork fan. I'm a semi-vegetarian. [quote]I like to read zombie novels and fantasy novels, and I listen to all kinds of music. I'm into anime and I'm going to an anime convention later this month. I like to bake and make crafts (pillows and such), and I also write poetry and stories. [/quote] You had me at zombie and fantasy novels. Made it sweeter with the anime. What anime do you like? ^_^ What artists do you prefer? [quote]I write a blog on college stuff, like the college search, the summer before college, and (in the future) my college experiences. My friend took my idea and said we have to make a YouTube so we can vlog as well. So I'll be really busy. My roommate and I are total opposites too, so that should be interesting. [/quote] Oooh post a link to the blog? I would love to read it. ^_^ [quote]I have a question, by the way. What the heck is up with the chat system? :laugh: [/quote] i wouldn't know. That place scares me...

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)