Login

Squirrelz:
Hey, my name's Jesse and out of curiosity, I decided to look for a christian forum. Lo and behold, I found several, but most of them seemed really incredibly judgmental and...I don't know. The exact opposite of how Christ treated people. I became rather sad that I couldn't find a good forum that was actually decent and didn't treat others like outsiders...and then I found here. It looks pretty interesting, so yeah. I signed up. ^.^ I'm nervous about posting, though..I don't know anyone or how they'll react to another newbii running around. And I'm just not sure where or what to post. xD Anywho, I just turned 17. I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with my life, whether I want to go to college or get a job. I...would like to become an author. I'm learning how to play the guitar, but I fail at it pretty bad. I love to draw but I fail at that, too~ Umm..I love music and art, adrenaline rushes, rock climbing, running, messing around on the computer, reading, and other random stuffs. I don't watch much t.v. though I do watch a lot of movies. Oh. And I'm short -.- Tisn't cool when there are 13 and 14 year olds out there taller than you xD Not really sure what else to say here...so..um...yeah. *edit* OH! Forgot, I'm supposed to post my religious views, aren't I? Sorry >.> I'm a non-denominational christian, I believe everything in the bible, not just particular parts, and I don't support the "YOU ARE GOING TO HELL!! YOU DYED YOUR HAIR BLUE!!! SACRILEGE!!!" viewpoints. So yeah..dat's about everything, I think :3

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)