Login

THeMadHatter:
Welcome Jesse! :D I don't know why, but instead of "newbii" I read "gerbil"... so I may call you that for a while. :3 I'm Chelsea. I'm 20. Random comment, we seem to share a lot of interests. I too am a drawer, rock climber, computer person, and I also suck at guitar. I gave up on those attempts a long time ago. You will soon meet Cody and Brandon, who may act like they're going to bite you or snipe you, but they're really nice. :) They'll eventually offer you cheesecake and cuddles when they find out you're not going to run away from them. (hint hint.. don't run) So you want to be an author.. what kinds of things do you write? Nonfiction? Scifi? I am interested. :) Anyhoo, welcome to the site! Glad you found us. :) Also, there's been some new people before who wondered if they could post wherever. And yes, you may. Begin playing with us whenever and wherever you'd like. :D We just like to have people post here so that we know who you are and so we can give you a proper MyPraize greeting.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)