Login

Warm welcomes thread

Bittersweet

12 year(s) ago

So, to all you newcomers to MyPraize and to the forums, may I be the first to say WELCOME! Here is a thread just for you guys, where you can introduce yourselves, meet other newcomers, and maybe some of us old comers. :P So, tell us about yourself, chat up some other newbs, and then feel free to explore the wonders of the forums! We're very friendly here. And for FAQ, please visit our main moderator, MisterNathan. He's very helpful, and has threads and blogs and very good advice to help you get the gist of things. (Or you can just figure it out yourself, whatever floats your boat ;)) Again, welcome, and G-d bless! ~Kellie (Mods, can we get a sticky please? Grazie.)

THeMadHatter

12 year(s) ago

(Response: Stickied until we get a real welcome thread up.)

Son-Of-Fire

12 year(s) ago

Or how about a separate forum section for welcomes?... There's other forum sites I go to that has a separate place altogether for welcome threads.

THeMadHatter

12 year(s) ago

That's what we're working on. :) Sorry, i meant a real welcome "forum/section/thing" not just thread.

NinjaUnicorn

12 year(s) ago

Ooh yay a musician/Harry Potter fan! I'm Kayla. Nice to meet ya. I don't like bananas, and I can magically turn into a unicorn on command. PM me some time! We can have some great chats about music. I play piano, flute, saxophone, piccolo, some percussion, and some guitar. I want to hear about you. You play trumpet AND clarinet, I see. That's strange. Most of the time, woodwinds and brass don't cross. I attempted trumpet once, but failed. Silly, silly woodwind. What's your favorite instrument out of all of them? And... Do you like cheesecake?

memnonkarana

12 year(s) ago

Congrats... You've got the grumpy old man's... [img size=150]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_YNS9O56ONgY/SRIKV3ruiQI/AAAAAAAABhI/crH3e5jE-K8/s200/Stamp+of+Approval.jpg[/img]

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)