Login

Welcome everyone! Please read me before posting.

THeMadHatter

12 year(s) ago

Welcome, new comer! We're very glad to have you here. In case you don't know what to write, let me give you a few suggestions. 1- You should include your name, or what you want to be called around here. A lot of us like to use names instead of really long user names, such as TheMadHatter. You can call me Chelsea. :) 2- Let us know generally where you're from. You don't have to give detail, but if you'd like to say "I'm from Missouri," or "I'm from the USA/Russia/Australia/etc." 3- What do you like to do? What are your interests? What religion do you come from? (We accept many and all religions around here, you will find, though we are a Christian-based and centered website. :) ) 4- Do you have any questions for us, or about our site? We're here to help you love this site as much as we do! 5- Anything else you want us to know about you! :P Feel free to express yourself, we'd love to see who you are, and show you who we are as well! When you've finished introducing yourself, we encourage you to explore our forum! Most of us will be based in the Open Discussion (one forum up), so you will see almost all of our regular users there. Also, please don't be intimidated by the lack of posts here. This is a new addition to our forum, and we only had a few "welcome" threads to place in here recently. :) Please, give us more!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)