Login

Farside:
I am a firm believer and participator in the gifts of the Spirit. The problem with baptists, lutherens, and presbyterians, is the fact they hate conviction. When the Holy Spirit brings about conviction, people get uneasy, uncomfterable, and angry. People don't like their sin shown. As Jesus said it, 'The darkness hates the light.' I have the gift of tongues, prophecy, discernment of spirits, and have also practiced gifts of diliverance(exorcisms, ect.), and healing. Though I do not claim I can heal any man on the street, I have prayed over people and have claimed their automatic healing- and they received it. To God be the glory. 1 cor. 13 8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. --- Perfection has yet to come.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)