Login

MaddMatt:
Hey there Admin! True! Very true.... too many times we see the gifts abused, mis-used, and mis handled. Many times, the churches and people that are incorrectly using these gifts "think" that they are Spirutually rich, and mature... maybe they are, and maybe they are not... My point is, the reason that many people reject the gifts today is because of exactly what you said... Many churches that practice the gifts go against Scripture, and do not use them accordingly. So it is easy for someone to come into that setting and assertain that, "These displays of gifts is not Biblical, and not of God." And they have every right to think that, because they are probably right. Here is what I would say... If you place your faith (or even "base" your faith) off of man, and his actions, then you will be wrong 100% of the time. Man will ulimately fail you at some point. So do not base your beliefs off of what you have seen done, or improperly done, by men in a building. Instead, read the Bible, and ask God, and then base your faith, and beliefs off of Scripture. When you do this, you can not fail. For if your faith is placed in God, you will be right 100% of the time... I am not saying that ALL of your theology will be correct, but your heart will be RIGHT with God... and that is what matters. -Matt

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)