Login

DHfan:
friends who dont like you cause you're a chirstian aren't really friends.... if they dont like you because of the things you do to follow christ, you dont have any reason to like them yourself.... friends can disagree with you (i have plenty of friends who disagree with my personal views on things), but friends (those who are real friends) cannot dislike you or be angry at you because you are a christian and stand for what is right Personally, I was called "Jesus" in my choir class last year just because of the fact that im a pastor's kid, but that didnt bother me at all...... all the kids that did that actually liked me and thought i was kool.... personally, ive found that i have more friends because I stand for what's right because they know that I am not a follower and stand for what i believe.... people tend to like that more than people who just do what everyone else does.... if they make fun of you, they are just jealous that they dont feel that they have the ability to stand for anything..... With my school friends... I can actually talk to them about spiritual things and actually have good conversations with them and help them at least a little bit Christianity is not a popularity thing.... its what is right

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)