Login

ANGELSFLUTTERBYE:
[b]Lueff wrote:[/b] [quote][b]ANGELSFLUTTERBYE wrote:[/b] [quote]THE REASON I ASKED THIS QUESTION IS BECAUSE I REALLY NEED 2 KNOW SOMETHING ........HOW MUCH CAN I SERVE THE LORD AND STILL HAVE FRIENDS, SOMETIMES I FEEL TOO MUCH LIKE A MEGA FREAK, PEEPS LOOK AT ME STRANGE IF I TRY TO DO RIGHT... ACT RIGHT... DRESS RIGHT... AND NOT FIND BAD LANGUAGE FUNNY ETC, ETC. I DONT WANNA BE TOOOoooooo WIERED... YA KNOW?????.........:blush: IF U CAN UNDERSTAND ANY OF THIS, PLEASE ADVISE:unsure: :blush: :dry: :huh: :( :blink: :side: ;)[/quote] --- I am honestly offended by this post. You're acting as if Christianity is a wart. You want to be saved, but you also want to put the least amount of effort in that you can. [quote]HOW MUCH CAN I SERVE THE LORD AND STILL HAVE FRIENDS[/quote] You're kidding, right? What? Is serving the Lord a deterrent to having friends? The friends you should have should LOVE that you're serving the Lord! If someone won't be your friend because you're a Christian, good riddance! [quote]SOMETIMES I FEEL TOO MUCH LIKE A MEGA FREAK[/quote] If being a Christian makes you feel like a "mega freak", then you have a poorer view of Christians then all of my agnostic friends do. [quote]PEEPS LOOK AT ME STRANGE IF I TRY TO DO RIGHT... ACT RIGHT... DRESS RIGHT[/quote] Praise the Lord! As Christians, we should do everything BUT fit in with the world! If non-Christians notice that you're doing things *differently*, then chances are you're doing things right! [quote] AND NOT FIND BAD LANGUAGE FUNNY ETC, ETC.[/quote] Are you suggesting that it's a bad thing that you don't find offensive language funny? You shouldn't find it funny! It's not!!! [quote] I DONT WANNA BE TOOOoooooo WIERED... YA KNOW?????.........[/quote] Do you know what the word "Weird" means? It means "Of a strikingly odd or unusual character; strange." As Christians, we should be wierd. Very weird. I'll explain below. If you are a Christian, people should notice. You should be acting differently, speaking differently, and you should have a completely different outlook on life. When we become Christians, we are "born again". This isn't literal, but reflects that our lives are changed. That change should be visible to the world, and you sound like you're trying to hide it! If serving the Lord too much puts you in risk of losing friends, those friends need to be lost. The problem I see is that you're trying to say "Hm... how can I be a Christian without being TOO MUCH of a Christian?" What you're doing here is weighing Christianity against the World. You want just enough Christianity to be saved, so you can commit the rest of yourself to the World. This is WRONG. Every fiber of your being should be devoted to the Lord. Here's the question: How saved is TOO saved? And if you're honestly looking for friends, why is the Christian community off-limits? Are you incapable of having friends who aren't offended by your religion? [b]Why are you so worried about looking "Christian"???[/b][/quote] THANKS YOURE RIGHT.......

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)