Login

xLisax:
Here's my deal with the Davinci Code. A. It goes against one fo the ten commandments -- of using God's name in vain - - you know it's a sin to say something like "Oh my God" out of spite -- so would it not be worse to be making up all these lies about Jesus? I'm sure he certainly doesn't want to be viewed as the movie portrayed him. B. A lot of people say that "it is ok to watch/read the Davinci Code if you are strong in faith because then the movie/book wont shake you in your faith." and this is not true because if this book is just a work of fiction - - would not the same concept be true with anything? so by saying that you're saying its ok to watch some X-Rated racy film because "you are strong in faith" C. Yes you can help SOME lost people know the truth - - but it's going to cause some people just to get confused and agitated and they aren't going to know what to think - - and some to want to turn against the Christian faith all together because they'll believe the media no matter what Christians say.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)