Login

MaddMatt:
Ah.... but you are all missing the point... Harry Potter is marketed for children, and to children. It presents witchcraft, scorcery, and satanic practices as being "good" and "desireable." Harry Potter is an instrument of Satan to decieve children... If you want to read it or watch it as an adult, that is your choice... Why adults find entertainment in a book or movie thats sole purpose is to glorify demonic, Satanic powers is beyond my understanding... However, to say that it is innocent, and to compare Harry Potter, to a Christian C.S. Lewis novel, which portrays evil as a force which has no hold over Christ, and presents His atonment, and resurrection in a childlike story is amazing. To try and explain the difference between Harry Potter, a novel which glorifies children practicing witchcraft, and dabbling in Satanic powers, and a novel which portrays the story of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and outlines how Satan came to steal His glory and he overcame Satan is not even something I am going to bother explaining. The Bible has things in it about Satan, and demon posessed men, Satan tempting others, appearing as a snake, inflicting boils on men, and perfoming supernatural acts like turning a stick into a snake, and turning water into blood... I would not compare it to the Satanic bible and say that they both have similar things. -Matt

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)