Login

chargette:
1 John 5:6 "...And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, the Spirit is truth." When I think I may have an opportunity to witness I say a silent prayer asking God to use me to convey what He wants the other person to hear. At that point I can relax and then I'm amazed at how I bring up God in the converstion. I can't remember the scriptural reference, but the Apostle Paul wrote that he planted, Apollos watered, but God kept making it grow. With these simple concepts in mind, I usually relate my personal experience and then I encourage personal prayer. I teach people to pray in the name of Jesus Christ because he died for our sins and was ressurected. In this way I convey that a personal relationship with God is real and that Jesus died for our sins. I figure that's enough for people to start with. I don't give people an overload of information because I want them to remember what I said. God will bring back to their minds these simple points which allows them to ponder the matter and perhaps reach out to God.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)