Login

Chantillon:
[b]MaddMatt wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Chantillon wrote:[/b] [quote]That goes without saying they don't believe in Jesus in the same way,so do alot of christian denominations like the JW,the Quakers,Mormons for instance. Muslim also believe in the immaculate conception and also respect Mary mother Jesus very much. According to some of the brethren all is required for salvation is just to believe in Jesus .And this would include alot of new agers,gnostics,independent liberal christians ect whom also believe in Jesus but not in the orthodoxy of scriptures or dogmas.[/quote] Chantillion, I am glad to stand next to you my brother in Christ. I will defend the fact that as a Roman Catholic (Not simply b/c of being catholic, but because of your faith), you are justified to call yourself a child of God... Having said that. JW, the Quakers, Mormons, and Muslims are all false religions, cults, and should never be confused with being "denominations" within the Body of Jesus Christ, our Personal Lord and Savior, who shed an died His blood for our sins. All of those cults REJECT the blood of Christ openly, and defiantly! Not one of them has the right to be called sons and daughters of God. I will say this though.... Repecting Mary has absolutely nothing even remotely close to anything to do with being a Christian... No Scripture can even be mis-represented or mis-interpreted as saying that "repecting Mary shall save you." This is a rediculous topic. No Muslim would even want to be assoiciated with Chirstianity, and for us to contemplate whether or not they will share in the Kingdom. -Matt[/quote] I'm glad to see you guys don't think that all is required for salvation is to believe,but you do know it doesn't matter if your a christian or not it requires faith to believe,muslims also believe in Jesus in a certain way and this requires faith too.Just as much for the Hindus require faith to believe in Shiva. As for the Mary thing,we already covered the in the catholic thread.Respecting Mary is not required for salvation.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)