Login

Bukton1:
Hebrews 13:8 JESUS CHRIST, the SAME, yesterday, today and forever. I am GOD, I change not!!!!! If HE did it then...He will do it today! Hebrews 4:12 says that GOD's word is alive-- it will not die. I disagree...... I believe You have it mixed up my converted brother. Scripture cannot contradict scripture. That would mean that GOD was confused when HE gave Paul the interpretation. Confusion is of the devil. Scripture only backs up scripture. We have several doctors that go to our church because they have seen miracle healing and now believe. I personally have laid hands on a man who had a tumor in his head behind his ear. It was the size of a golf ball. He went to the doctor 3 days later and the thing shrivelled up to the size of a grape. The doctor told him that he has never seen this thing before. That at the rate it was growing it should have sent him into convultions by now! I have also laid hands on a 6 month old baby who only weighed 11 ounces!! Over night he gained back his normal weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD still heals and HE still uses man!!!!!!!!!! MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!!!! PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!!!!!! If miracles signs and wonders are gone, then that means JESUS lied when HE said that these things will follow them that BELIEVE, Not follow only the disciples!! Miracles signs and wonders follow them that believe!!!! GLORY TO GOD!!!! And I am a believer. Matthew 21:22 says all thing in prayer believeing you shall receive them. Numbers 23:19 says that GOD is not a man that HE should lie nor the son of man that HE should repent. I am baptized in the spirit and pray regularly in the spirit. Paul said that he prays more than anyone.... The gift is just as alive as it ever has been. I would say even more so now than ever!!!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)