Login

Rachel721:
How does your faith differ from what your parents? [b]my parents are prebyterian and not very good ones at that. they conform to the world and stay comfortable and do not take criticism in the Spirit very well. That's at least my mom. My Dad is a musalem...nuff said. I think he's plotting to kill me, in a very serious non-joking manner.[/b] How did you come up with your belief? [b] Through total and complete qurantine. I haven't had any non-christian media steam into my eyes for about a year now. I'm not being brainwashed, just being careful, seeing as before I got rid of all of my EARTHLY possessions (every non christian cd I owned, non christian movies, and myspace) I was possessed by 17 evil spirits. They liked where they were too, but they have been rebuked in the name of jesus and I have never been the way I was again.[/b] What changed your mind? [b]My husband. I know it sounds wierd when I say that I have been in quarantine, but in a way I have. I just choose to surround myself with christ-like materials instead of demonic earthly things. What is so important about holding on to these things that are non-christian? It's only music, it's only tv, it's only movies, it's only money. Think about if you listen to worldly music (like panic! at the disco- they takethe Lord's name in vain), think about how Jesus would react if he saw someone in the church singing a song that belonged to an evil band (like nine inch nails, system of a down, britney spears, christina agulara, snoop dogg, and so many and so on). There probably isn't one worldly band that you can name that has nothing wrong with the lyrics or the lifestyles of the artists. Choose wisely what you let into your heart. [/b]

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)