Login

Chantillon:
[b]MissionQuito wrote:[/b] [quote]How does your faith differ from what your parents?[/quote] I'm a catholic revert,whent through alot of protestant churches,baptists,pentacostal ect.., until I came full circle back home to the catholic church.My parents were both none practicing catholics,agnostics more then anything else. [quote]How did you come up with your belief?[/quote] I didn't come up with my belief,people have been believing in Christ for 2000 years now.Its been handed down by the scripture and tradition, witnessing ect. Hearing the WORD of life,reading scripture and see it becoming the living word in my life.Communion of the saints and brethren,partaking of the eucharest,fellowship,prayer,meditation,church,mass.Seeing and having miracles happen in my life and lives around me. What changed your mind? There is no defining moment,its the accumulation of all the experiences put together that as brought me to where I am.At my age you have had enough time to make big wopper mistakes and sin.And have had many changes of mind and heart , and have had lots of moments of doubts.Suffered alot of pain and lost and had great moments of joy. [/quote]

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)