Login

Rachel721:
-Lilith myth or fact??? What is the purpouse of it? Lilith is a myth because the Bible never says anything about her existence. it was just to fool the people into showing that God was merciless to independent women. -What would you of done?? Kept quite for stand up for what you believe or think is right?? I think women have no place to stand up for anything unless it is for her family or faith, so I would stand up for my faith or any false accusation of my family, but anythingelse, I leave to my husband. - 4 versions of the bible... and they were just conglomerated into whatever version they wanted.... not neccessarily true. the 4 different versions of the bible are just different translations. there's one that's closest to the original greek and hebrew (KJV) and one that tries to translate the greek and hebrew into where there aren't so many thees and thous (NKJV/NIV), then there's the study bible which goes into deep detail of every greek word (more than one word per greek word) (amplified), then there's the new living version (red letters) where it basically summarizes the bible (not a very good one). there's more of an explanation. -There really isnt any proof proving the Old Testament is true... Actually there is tons of proof around everwhere. if you look at these tapes by Dr. Baugh, he goes into a rather deep scientific explanation, proving the old testament true. (very interesting to look through). They're called "Creation in the New World" if you're interested. -Pauls letters were not written by paul... but by folowers... Paul's letters were written by paul, maybe some of then by followers because he was in prison half of the time he lived in christ. -Why does the bible show women in a negative aspect... The bible does not show women in a negative aspect. The whole independant working woman thing came about in WW1 when men were dying in the war and women needed to start working to keep the economy stable. So, they got a whole bunch of the suffrogets together to start saying that women have rights. Well, if women want rights, then they get 'em. The government gave them enough exploitation in order to rile up the women and ge them excited about work. Women are supposed to submit to their husbands and not work out there in the world, but work at home teaching the children and keepinga good home. It's not like islam where it supports the beating of wives, but that wives should be submissive and do the will of her husband (unless it's something that is against God). :) I hope this has clarified a few things. Good luck and God Bless.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)