Login

Rachel721:
wow! that's a pretty good one!! lol Well, yes, the bible is absolute truth and jesus's teachings are the truth (the bible said that jesus lived a sinful life and the bible says god hates a lying tongue, making it a sin, therefore jesus wasn't lying about being the son of God). But, because there are so many denominations and so many different versions of the bible, people are practically forced to say "i think" or "Ive been taught" mainly not to step on anyones toes. [b][color=#FF0000]I THINK[/color][/b] (lol) that because there are so many denominations and translations of the bible that we are all divided, but just being nice when saying "i think" and proving someone wrong. when really we all should believe the same thing (The Bible) and not all of these little side interpretations and all of these nitpicky things that people argue over. It's almost like people on here turn into Pharissees trying to say the litteral sense of what it is. we really shouldn't waste our time with all of that gobbledygook, but instead focus on reading the bible and living a christ-like life. :) I hope that helped

Post edited by: Rachel721, at: 2006/09/28 14:28

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)