Login

CaraS:
[b]Chantillon wrote:[/b] [quote][b]horsechic1990 wrote:[/b] [quote]I had to study evolution last year in my science class (did I mention that I HATE Darwin?) and boy was it hard! I have been a Christian for quite a few years now and nothing hurts more than hearing that Creation is false and people evolved from monkies or whatever else goes along with evolution. I was actually the person who explained to my science class what Creation was, and it still hurt to hear people say "well, what if God doesn't exist?" 'cause I know that God exists, or I wouldn't be a Christian! I was wondering what you all thought of evolution and I was wondering if any of you went through experiences with learning evolution like I did with my science class last year. I HATE evolution and I think that it shouldn't be taught in school 'cause it's too controversial and they don't teach Creation. Grrrrr I wish evolution would just go away forever![/quote] Ask yourself this,does taking the story of creation allegorically or litirally have any impact on your salvation.[/quote] It effects how you take the entire Bible. Is the Bible literal or just a good book of stories we should learn from? Was Jesus really the actual son of God? or just a good moral teacher? Was there actually a whale that swallowed Jonah? If not, that leaves a lot of room for questions.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)