Login

Chantillon:
[b]skateboard4life wrote:[/b] [quote]should u pray for the things u want and need. I heard i guy on the radio say tht most people pray for the things God already knows like heres a prayer I pray for my grandma to heal. Does God already know that. So my questian is should u pray for the things God already knows[/quote] Remember this if anything,what we want is not what we necessiraly what we need. We are told to seek the things of heaven,such as virtues,and the rest will be added on to us.And not to worry on what we will eat ect as parable goes,God will take care of the real needs. And the gospels also tells us to intercede for each other by prayer,it is God's will for you to do that.So praying for your grandma is one, an act love and compassion and it is what God wants us to do.In the gospels Jesus heals people upon request of people,a solder asks Him please heal my servant who is not here,just say the word and he will be healed,Jesus answers go on your way your servant is healed. If it is then as it is now,then surely Christ still heals the sick upon are requests.Sometimes prayers are not always answered as we wish then to be answered or answered at the time we wish them to be answered.Its important not to view God as a genie in a bottle granting are every wish as we want them.God always answers,and the answer is always for the best and is answered in His own timing.For He is loving father.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)