Login

Joshua:
[b]cloudspit wrote:[/b] [quote]its stupid to try to believe in a miracle. if you can prove one and how it happend then it would not be a miracle. you either believe in them or you dont. kinda like God.[/quote] Be nice CloudSpit... That response was not called for.. Secondly, there have been studies for years about the reality of miracles, and whether their tru or not, scientists say that people who believe in God, prayer and MIRACLES typically have a less stressfull life and a longer life in general. Their has been in the past alot of fraud in regard to healing miracles and similar miracles... but that doesn't mean they don't exist... And just because someone can be proven to be a scientific possibility doesn't mean it's not a miracle... thats of things are scientifically possible but never happen... Either way, I believe in Miracles, I personaly believe that I have experienced miracles, and have known people who have also... For any one who says they don't exist... I doubt their sovereign and omnipotent view of God

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)