Login

TWall:
Once you accept God's call on your life and you become a christian...you are called to be different. You are set apart...to be in the world but not of the world. So why then is it that you can't find on fire Christians anymore. I have been to countless sites at mypraize and other places like it where Christians are using profanity horribly...christians believe it's okay to casually drink...Christains don't love. Addressing the first issue in James the bible states that you should not swear by heaven or by earth. Also in James the bible states how your mouth is a world full of evil and how it is set on fire by Hell! Profanity is wrong and if you are a Christian who uses profanity...you are not only ruining your witness but the witness of those like me who work hard and strive to be Christ like in all ways. Do you seriously think Jesus would use profanity? Also along that line what about taking God's name in vain? Sayings like "Oh my God!" "Jesus Christ!" In doing this we are degrading the name of Jesus Christ and the name of His Father...so sad. Drinking is wrong! It is a sin to drink! The bible says that your body is the temple of God. When we ask Jesus "into our heart", we are asking him into our lives. It is a proven fact that even one drink of alcohol affects your mind and body. Do you think that God wants us to put a drug in his temple that causes us not to work to the potential that he has called us to? Once again if Jesus were here today would he drink? If you say no (which I hope you do) then why do you feel it is okay to do it? Finally, the last topic...Christians don't love. Why is it that people come into our church and we treat them like an outsider. We have our groups and don't have room for any one else. We don't love people enough to share our Lord Jesus Christ with them. We in fact must hate them because we are willing to send them to Hell a place of eternal torment. I have a friend who told me in a converstation I had with him that he died once and experienced Hell. He committed suicide but was rescued from the pit of Hell. He said it is more horrible then anything you can imagine. Why are we so willing to save our pride but kill our friends. "Be Holy because I am Holy"...this is God's calling on our life. Once we are saved we are free from our sin. We can live now free from the entanglement of sin and we are called to walk in the light. So now I'm asking you how will you chose to live for God?

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)