Login

MaddMatt:
[b]kdkk wrote:[/b] [quote]I'm not a mask christian. I would say I'm more of a masked christian...well what i really want to say is that i love God no doubt about it and He is my Savior. I attend a protestant church and i disagree with the way it is run. I was always feel like i'm being judged...like they think i'm weird but i don't care...my question is...what are your thoughts on halloween...at my church the kids do come in costume and get candy and play games and i do not see anything wrong with trick or treating...what are your thoughts?[/quote] Halloween is a Satanic Holiday. Now before you all go getting your tempers flaired and start spouting off irrational "thouhgts" and simple "opinions." Here me out. The first problem is that most people do not "see anything wrong with it." So I say, "Good for you." I am glad to know that you don't "think" that it is wrong. I jsut have one question. Does Scripture reference "you" personally, and "your thoughts" as to the authority of thr Truth? No. So don't use your personal thouhgts and feelings to justify any action in any situation. Everyone wants to condone Halloween with their personal experiences, thouhgts, and worthless opinions. So I am only asking that you present your side of things from a Godly perspective. Also. Don't try to get into the argument that Christmas has pegan roots, and all holidays can be traced back to pegan rituals. We are not talking about Christmas... SO DON'T BRING IT UP! Start another topic, if that is what floats your boat. Let's just pretend for a second that Christmas is a pegan holiday... that doesn't mean that it is okay to participate in witchcraft. Lastly. Halloween is still held, and practiced today as the most sacred day to witches, warlocks, and satanist... It is CURRENTLY rooted in the occult, and they feel honored, and they view it as a battle that they have won, by pulling the wool over the eyes of so many Christians, and having you join in their celebration of the satanic spiritual world... Okay... I'll stop and let you all blst me, and attack me for a minute. Just make sure you use Scripture to defend your statements... and then, after you are all done, I will post one last response. So go ahead... tell me from a Christian standpoint why we "should" participate in demonic activities as Christians... I am all ears... Have fun... keep in mind the above post is very sarcastic, but true at the same time... :) -Matt

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)