Login

actresscp:
I do believe in Predestination. I think not believing in it is very close to Deism. Free will also gives Satan more control than God (Satan is free to interfere in our lives and God can't). This cannot be, God must have more power, right? Of course! I believe, as an analogy, we have a will, but not a free will. God gives us choices on where we can go. But ultimately whatever choice we make will lead us to where we want to be. Picture 1,000,000 roads laid out before you that all take you to the same place. You have the will to take whichever road you want to, but ultimately God laid out the roads in a way that lead you to where he wanted you. If free will was true, then what does Romans 9 mean? He is the Potter, we are the clay, and he molds us how he wants us. If free will was true, then it is only by chance that we are saved. If Pilate had free will he could have chosen to free Jesus, in which case we would not be saved, right? Also, think of Paul. Did Paul have his free will taken away when God threw him on the ground blinding him saying get up and GO. Commanding him? Was God making an acception for Paul that everyone in the end would wish he'd made for them? Or was there no free will involved to begin with? I ask this: If everything was not predestined, why did God put the tree in the garden in the first place? Had he truly loved everyone and not wanted sin in the world, he would not have put the tree there. Why did he put it there? Maybe because he wanted to put it there. But why...?

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)