Login

horsechic1990:
[b]so_cdog wrote:[/b] [quote]I never have had events like this happen to me, but people I know have been kicked out of a mall for witnessing or threatened with suspension for passing out flyers for youth events at school. Have you got a story of faith to tell?[/quote] I do. One of my friend's friends actually got suspended from school because she was handing out tracts to people and another one of my friends got detention because she was reading her Bible during SSR and was supposedly disrupting the class (even though I go to a secular school district, there is no rule against reading a Bible during SSR time, and plus no one in the class noticed the Bible until the teacher interupted the SSR time and gave my friend detention). Btw, I had to study evolution in science last year, MisterNathan, and I HATED IT! I basically had to play along with the unit and try to ignore comments from people in the class who was saying that God might not exist. It also was hard trying to explain to people why I hate evolution and believe in Creation.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)