Login

MaddMatt:
Sigh* It amazes me how well versed you \"seem\" to be with Scripture, yet you only use Scripture that satisfy your own ignorance. There is way too much to discuss when speaking of the Theology of Missions, but I will attempt to be VERY brief. In order to accept what you are saying in your post Phil, you must first reject Jesus Christ and His teachings... I can\'t do that... You see Christ demonstrated a life of love. Christ lived His entire life for others. Christ gave His life for others... While, yes, we need to profess Him to others, our words mean nothing, without a lifestyle to back them up. They will know we are Christians by our love, not by our words. Our actions are more powerful than anything we tell them. When speaking about evangelism, do not be so quick to judge someone who demonstrates Christ through love (just as He Himself did), and tell them that they are wrong. Christ did not use the law, the septuigent to demonstrate His Father\'s will... He lived it out... we are called to be like Christ, so let me try to be like Christ and live for others, don\'t tell me I am wrong for loving others... You offend me and God. -Matt

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)