Login

Cheecha:
this is often a hard thing to argue about and stuff, I have heard many , many debates about this at church and school alot, since, the Bible does say alot about wine, it doesn\'t say it is a sin though, it says not to be drunk, and I agree, but the only reason poeple now a days drink is to get drunk. unless they like the taste, but the taste is disgusting! in romans 14:21 it says,\"It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak.\" and in other verses like titus 1:7 it says\" For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre; \" we are stewards of God are we not? but the verse says not given to wine, I am thinking that might mean surrenedered to wine or somethingmlike that, correct me if I am wrong. but the Bible also mentions so much about wine that tells us just not to be drunk. It is a very hard topic to decipher. I choose not to drink wine. The Bible tells us that John wasn\'t supposed to have any wine or other strong drink, so I think I will stay away from that stuff. Whatever you think God wants you to do. But would God really want you to drink something that could hurt you?

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)