Login

defiant-revolutionary:
I don\'t know about the climax of human history... will not His return be all the more glorious? My point is more towards the effect that seems as though David is speaking the words of Yeshua. Not simply that it is pointing towards Him, but that it is more or less being spoken from Him, from His perspective. He was surrounded by evil men, they pierced his hands and feets, divided his garments, He even calls out..... Mark 15:34 \"and at the ninth hour, Jesus cried with a loud voice, [saying], Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?\" Matthew 27:46 \"but about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?\" Psalms 22:1 \"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?\" and furthermore this reminds me of Matthew 27:43 \"He trusted upon God; let him save him now if he will [have] him. For he said, I am Son of God.\" psalms 22:8 \"He trusts in the LORD; let the LORD rescue him. Let him deliver him, since he delights in him.\" it is as though that moment in time was being spoken by Yeshua through David..... through time...

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)