Login

maul93461:
1. The trinity is an idea of how to define a God that we cannot even begin to fathom with our simple minds. The idea that Father, Son, and Spirit are one. What that means exactly I don\'t even begin to try to explain. Do I believe that all three make up God rule? Yes. How? Various examples throughout the bible of the three working in the lives of men and towards mankind\'s salvation. 2. It really makes my life and understanding simple. As Christians we try to over analyze everything with our own minds. The problem is that your mind cannot comprehend Spiritually things. You need the Spirit of God for that. Those of you who don\'t believe in the trinity proclaim special knowledge on the subject. Which most like you read in a book by a famous theologian who studied the Bible for long period of time. Well let me ask you something.... Didn\'t the Pharisee\'s study the God\'s word extensively? Weren\'t they Spiritually blind as well? Now let me ask you this........ Did you ask God about this topic or are you just repeating what somebody told you? This is my piece of advice to those who commented to this topic either for or against the trinity. Do not go beyond what is written. And listen to the Spirit of God and test the spirits. Not everyone who comes saying \"Lord lord\" is a follower of God. This is the same area that helped bring about Jehovah\'s Witnesses and Mormons. Test the spirit!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)