Login

dancingwithtomatoes42:
[b]horsechic1990 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]horsechic1990 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote]Eh, that one was ok. I like the older ones better. :) I love the one where they go to the amusement park while they should be with Poppa Nicholes. That was so funny! I also love any with Steve and Eric. Funny stuff...[/quote] Oh my gosh, I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! Those also happen to be my favorite episodes too! I also love the one where they crash the dune buggy and where the grandma busts Drake for trying to go to a Rock Shock concert....[/quote] Yes! And the one where Josh hurts his foot and Drake pretents to be a doctor! Then they jump out the window...Hehe...[/quote] Oh my gosh! I forgot about that one! I love that one too! Another really great one is when Josh has his friend from a different country visiting (forgot the name of the country) and Drake somehow ends up married to her when he thought he was really part of a friendship ceremony! That one cracks me up!:laugh:[/quote] Udonia! Lol. Yeah, that was is great...

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)