Login

larry229:
[b]MattBob_SquarePants wrote:[/b] [quote][b]larry229 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]MattBob_SquarePants wrote:[/b] [quote]?? Isaiah 11? John 17? Exodus 20? It seems like there is scripture on both sides, brother... ? But of course, I\'m not challenging your ruling here, of locking the thread. Just wanted to put that out.[/quote] Your scriptures don\'t say that he wasn\'t God though. They merely provide vague context clues that can be swung either way. Some of my scriptures give context clues like that, but some of them, Isaiah 9:6 and John 1:1 specifically, provide something rather stronger.[/quote] I\'m sure you think so. Just like *I* think Isaiah 11 negates your point about Isaiah 9, and John complies 100% with Kabbalistic cosmology, whereas you must stretch to make \"The Word\" of G-d synonymous WITH G-d, before you can use it to say that JESUS is G-d. I\'m kinda with Negi. I see no progress being made here. \"We never free a mind once it reaches a certain age\" -Morpheus[/quote] :laugh: :laugh: It isn\'t a stretch, but whatever. How old do you think I am?

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)