Login

Shelbster0328:
K gurl heres some advice god hears you Im pretty sure he hears you loud and clear I personally think we all slip up lieng mainly everyone does it we jst cant stop it we have choices but god already knows what your going to do that is y he died for me and you and everyone else! well I know he is trying to find a way to help you wether handing it to you right in the middle of the day or nite giving you a dream to help you fight your way through it.... I mean it couldnt even be to you it could be throught some one else I know almost all my problems come through someone else he has used to be an example! I mean counseling could help you with cutting I mean that could help you through some one else swearing catch your self that he helps you by using you I mean ya if u swear you r use to it but if you set a limit and say if I swear I take something important away like tv computer things that u use not food or a friend or family member jst something u use every day I mean that help me when I know I am tryin to set a goal if you know will happen if you make a mistake your body will ajust to it because If its something you love it wont wanna give it up! hope som of this works bye

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)