Login

HeavenIsMyHome65:
Consider the state of the world. In 1948 Israel became a nation,with this in mind,being one of the last prophesies to be fulfilled. Jesus himself said,\"This generation shall not pass.....\"The generations before 1948 would not apply,due to the fact that the regathering of Israel had not taken place. I believe we are the generation that Jesus spoke of.The average lifespan for man is about 70 years.If we take this in mind,this generation will have died out in about 15 to 20 years,if so then I believe that Jesus will come during this period of time. So much is going on in the world today,The European Union currently has ten permanent nations in the union,all the other nations are guest members,makes you think about the ten nation common wealth described by Daniel. The third of the world\'s bee population has died off,sound familiar,read Revelation.,natural disasters have increased,and look at todays technologies.The \"Beast System\" is being put in place.The \"Mark\" is a reality today.Apostasy in the church is wide spread,an health and wealth gospel is being preached leading lost souls straight to the gates of HEll! Yes the Lord\'s return for the church is near,so what must we do.Preach the Gospel,and lead others to Christ. I will submit mor detailed info on this subject at anybodies request [img size=400]http://www.mypraize.com/images/fbfiles/images/death_without_jesus.gif[/img]

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)