Login

javie:
The other thing that I want to point out is that if you want to know if the second coming of Christ is near, this verse might help: [color=#FF0000]\"So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass, till all these things shall be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.\"[/color] -Matthew 24:33-36 Let me give you the translation to this passage. We are to know when the end is near, but it still doesn\'t mean that we will know the day or the hour. But if we want to know if the end is near and if we want to be sure about, here\'s my advice. Go read a newspaper!. Or just tune in on CNN, and tell e what is going on with Israel and the middle east today. I mean the Nuclear missles are already set up in Iran, the president of Iran has already gotten an alliance from Libya, as what Ezekiel prophecied in Ezekiel 38:5, and a whole bunch of stuff that I have lost track of

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)