Login

MisterNathan:
So, last night I stayed up late watching episodes of Boy Meets World. It was an episode where Shaun lets a girl sleep over at his house at night so her father can't beat her. Cory accidentally finds out, and assumes it was so they could have sex. Enraged that his friend one-upped him in the relationship arena, he tries to have sex with Topanga. Long story short, Topanga and Cory realize that neither of them want to grow up that fast, and Shaun realizes that him protected the girl for one night at a time isn't really doing much, so he buys her a bus ticket to stay with her aunt while he and Cory report her father to the police. What happened to shows like that on Disney -- shows that are quite humorous, but still teach valuable lessons that would actually be relevant? Instead, we are stuck with pointless shows like Suite Life of Zach and Cody, Wizards of Waverly Place, and Cory in the House. The first teaches nothing but people who care about fashion are brainless, and...yeah, that's it. The second teaches that it's okay for siblings to fight so long as they love each other (or do they?). The latter teaches that...I'm not even sure if it teaches anything. What happened to entertainment being relevant instead of braindead? I, for one, would like to see more shows along the vein of Boy Meets World.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)