Login

MaddMatt:
These are some very basic, fundamental questions that should be answered by any and all who profess Christ. Acutally, I am going to wait until I get to work tomorrow to post a document that I just wrote that will adress some of this. I would venture to guess, though, that most Christians \"could\" answer these questions, but they also know what follow-up questions are to come... Ones like: Then why doesn\'t the Church do their part? (We could do an entire forum on ecclesiology..LOL!) The basic, short, very short answer is that Jesus Christ lived a completely selfless life, He came for selfless reasons, and He lived entirely for \"others.\" Jesus Christ loved others. The Church is called to love others, and we are called to love others. However, like I said I just did a document on a similar topic that I will address many of these issues in. These are good questions that deserve good answers. It is sad that many \"Christians\" can\'t or won\'t answer them. What we need is a [b]C[/b]hurch of Christ followers, not a church (lower-case) full of Christians. -Matt Gaiser

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)