Login

2tim215:
not a chance:] if not for the dispensation of grace given to paul, us gentiles would not be where we are today. \"if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ\" Ephesians 3:2-5 The mystery- that God was to send salvation to the gentiles through Paul. This was something that was hidden in God and was not revealed through the prophets. Without the dispensation of grace, we wouldnt be where we are today. If you read acts 7, you\'d see that when Stephen looks and sees Jesus standing at the right hand, its a sign that the Jews had used their last chance to accept him, and that jesus was ready to bring the wrath. \"The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?\" Matt. 22:44 Instead of wrath however, God decided to set the jews aside until after the rapture and use paul to start the body of christ. A DISPENSATION of grace.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)