Login

2tim215:
\"For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel\" Ephesians 3 My belief; that the age we are in now, was a mystery hidden in God until Paul; \"Wherefore remember, that ye being in (time past) Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: (But now) in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.\" Time past- Gentiles had no favor w/ God, the nation of Israel was God\'s people. But now- the Nation has been set aside until the time of refreshing due to unbelief, and we are all equal in the body of christ until after the BOC is taken out.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)