Login

2tim215:
\"For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.\" Acts 28 Also, Romans 11:11 as I\'ve mentioned before. Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in \"For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief\" \"Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy\" And there are others. I\'m far from saying God is done w/ the Nation. But as far as them being his people NOW, no. All of his members of the Body of Christ are his people. Eventually, like in Romans 11:26, he will go back and rescue Israel. Look at Jesus\' earthly ministry and how he dealt w/gentiles before the Jews fell; Matthew 15:22-28, Matthew 10:5-6

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)