Login

waymaster:
Having answered these type of posts in the past, I\'ve decided it best to begin by saying, that I know that I don\'t know the answer with full assurance. Also, I\'m a little concerned about anyone who claims to. A problem that occurs with the question, is when an unsaved person \"decides\" not to seek Christ, because they have been told that it\'s already been decided. Another problem occurs when a person (many of them) decides that they are saved because they have made that decision. They left God completely out of it. The answer, for me when I do evangelism, is somewhere in the middle. I tell people that you do have a choice and you better make the correct one. Then, I also tell people that just because you made a choice does not mean that God has already regenerated your heart. That is the process that, apparently, only those who know they are sick, ever completely go through and actually receive eternally secure life. The rest of you may or may not be on the narrow path that leads through the narrow gate. God will judge your fate. If I didn\'t open up a big enough can of worms, anyone have an opinion on \"Moral Government Theology\"?

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)