Login

javie:
[b]BrotherReed wrote:[/b] [quote]Javie, dude... I know as a writer we all hate this, but.. PROOFREAD, son! If you\'re gonna review a movie at least look up Amidala\'s name on IMDB or something. Otherwise no one will read your whole spiel. Which would be a shame because I actually agree with most of the points you make about this movie.[/quote]I really meant to say that I didn\'t know how to spell Amidala\'s name. I only try to spell it out. that even goes for Darth Maul. [quote]Darth Maul is in fact a boring, useless character. He\'s muscle and that\'s it. Not sure why people love him so much. Doesn\'t get any development whatsoever. But don\'t knock black and white silent movies. Charlie Chaplin and his ilk were great entertainers and their movies are mostly better than this crap.[/quote]I like your improvement on that though. I should of said that it was more of a crappy Black and White movie when he shows up. [quote]Then there\'s Yoda. Definitely destroyed by CGI. I understand he couldn\'t do what he was supposed to do as a puppet, but... he just didn\'t feel real, and he wasn\'t humorous and lovable like in Empire. There was a personality that Frank Oz gave that little puppet that made him an amicable 3D character. That\'s missing in the prequels. [/quote]I\'m glad you caught that. I truly did miss his sense of humor that we all saw in episode 5. And the CGI effects, as to what I said, ruined the whole movie. [quote]It\'s a shame this film has the Star Wars name attached. And don\'t get me started on Jake Lloyd. Brrr that kid....[/quote]Yup, him and everyone else in this movie just couldn\'t act at all. Next review: Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of Clones.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)