Login

serfofChrist92:
[b]bobbyjack5 wrote:[/b] [quote]People all think that barak obama is a good thing! But he\'s not. He is a Muslim. They should let us be our Religion![/quote] Even if Obama was Muslim, there\'s no indication that he\'s trying to convert the nation to Islam. [quote] If anyone doesn\'t like our religion... you don\'t need to be in this country! We all were built and Born in a Christian Country!! Just say No TO ALL MUSLIMS! [/quote] This nation may have been founded on Judeo-Christian principles, but also on the idea of religious freedom. As in, you can be Christian, Muslim, or have no religion at all if that\'s what you choose. [quote]And everyone LOVES barak obama bcause he is black! EVERYONE OUT THERE< LISTEN:::: YOU SEE BLACK PPL EVERYDAY! DONT MAKE IT A BIG DEAL BCAUS EOF HIS SKIN COLOR!!!! HE IS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE...except that most ppl hate him! lol[/quote] In a truly race-neutral society, no one would care whether Obama was white or black. The truth is that Obama is a racist. His comments (and lack of apology for said comments) on Sgt. Crowley and Henry Louis Gates Jr. make that clear. A person who doesn\'t see color would have said \"I don\'t have the details, I can\'t comment.\" Obama said \"I don\'t have the details, therefore the white man was in the wrong.\"

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)