Login

TheMessenger:
Jesus said:[i] “My people, you have seen your Congress and President spend trillions of dollars for various bank bailouts, stimulus plans, and increased budget spending. Soon further bailouts will be requested for your government mortgage companies and the ongoing billions to pay for your wars. Add this to your current promises in Medicare and Social Security, and you can see your obligations are way beyond your ability to finance with taxpayer dollars. Your representatives have voted for large budgets, but now it is time to appropriate the actual funds or find the means to borrow the actual money needed to pay your deficits. This means selling Treasury bonds, or printing more currency to fund these debts. This financing will put a strain against your artificially low interest rates which will rise as the dollar’s value is further diluted. This stress of financing large sums of money along with your recession and high employment, are a recipe for financial disaster and bankruptcy for your government. All of the good news supposedly from your Wall Street people are quite premature and unrealistic for the current situation. Be prepared to go to your refuges when bankruptcy and martial law will test your people.”[/i] Jesus said: [i]“My people, evil dealings are usually carried out in the dark, or in secret, so no one knows what is being done. Many Wall Street derivatives were sold with extreme leveraging to maximize profits and commissions, but also took on more risk than could be covered by capital to back them up. You have heard numbers as quadrillions of dollars transacted in dark deals that had no oversight. Now the large banks have been combined and their non-performing assets are so tied up that there is not enough money to unwind these deals. On the surface these banks are claiming profits, but they are not revealing all that they know about their toxic assets. Why are these banks setting aside hundreds of billions of dollars for bad loans, unless they know their losses are beyond their operating capital. If all of these toxic assets were revealed, it would bankrupt all of these large banks. This is a planned destruction of your banking system, and it cannot be kept a secret much longer. When investigation shows the money involved, you will see a bankruptcy of America that will bring about martial law and a takeover by the central bankers. Be prepared to go to your refuges when all of this evil plan is found out. America’s bankruptcy will be the precursor for the North American Union and the new ‘amero’ currency. Trust in My protection for now, as soon I will throw all of these evil ones into hell, when I will establish My Era of Peace.”[/i] Just an interesting side note, I'm still following those wild John Leary messages that on here I got hammered for talking about on here because I accepted them as truth. I've been following US politics closely. It's just so weird that the things that these messages have been saying will happen have actually [i]happened.[/i] And some things that seem like they are about to happen. I think people like Glenn Beck are beginning to expose these things to, especially if you watched his 5 special episodes this past week. Call me crazy B)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)