Login

MaddMatt:
[b]TheMessenger wrote:[/b] [quote]At least I confess my crazyness :P I\'m not a die-hard supporter of Leary, I\'m just pointing out that there are certainly coincidences between the Leary messages and real life occurrences. [quote]Jesus spoke to him in some mystical way...[/quote] I fully accept the possibility that Leary is a lier, but putting Leary aside, I also fully accept the ability of Jesus to speak to anyone on this earth. God speaks with many people in the Bible- I never understand why people would think that those things don\'t ever happen anymore. Seems to me that anytime someone makes a claim that some holy figure has spoken to them they are marked as a lunatic, a crazy. Why would that quit happening? What\'s the reasoning behind the belief that God/Jesus no longer communicate with anyone?[/quote] Sure He speaks to and through people... There is no question about that, and anyone who denies it is a fool. What exactly do you think tongues is for? However, I still do not give any credit whatsoever to Leary. ;) -Matt

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)