Login

javie:
Well, its been a while, but I'm back for some more. 7. [IMG]http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af151/F34R1N/fear_21.jpg[/IMG] I just wanna say that I miss playing this game. Its dark, its scary and its original with the direction that this game takes. Its about a team that the government runs called F.E.A.R., which is a special forces team that deals with paranormal activities. So your objective is to find this one guy, who I really can't remember the name to, trying to bring the world to an end. But you also have this girl, who is a lot like that girl from the ring, and yes, she is a rip-off of that girl. She is also your enemy, and also wants to kill you too. The ability that you have in this game is to slow down time. I have to say that this is the highlight of this game, and it becomes very useful. The game does get challenging the more you play it, and the further you get to the end of it. However, the load time could get very annoying, since its very slow. The best version of this game is the PC, and the PC only. There is a version on the PS3, but its not as good as the PC. Yes, you do need a powerful graphics card to play this game on your computer, but its still worth it.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)