Login

javie:
17. [IMG]http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj97/lilLov388/Inuyasha.jpg[/IMG] I was having a hard time to decide if I wanted to post this series on this list, but I have only one reason for why. When I was barley in my freshmen year in high school, I was really starting to see a lot of crappy anime showing on Toonami. That was until one of my friends started bringing this show up. I had no idea that this show was on [adult swim], since I was only watching Family Guy and Futurama at the time. Shoot, I didn't even know that [adult swim] even aired anime either, till I watched this show. When I first watched this show, it helped unveil other anime that I started to watch and fall in love with, making me abandon Toonami very slowly. Now, this show is still pretty good. Granted, I haven't watched in in years, and I do know that not too many people watch this anymore, or just hates it, because of how redundant the story line became, which was the major problem with this series. But besides all of that, its still good. The action is just what takes the show away, along with the bad guys, and the supporting characters of this show. Kagome was kind of annoying, but still not half bad. As a matter in fact, she's actually Sailor Mars, from Sailor Moon. She looks like that, because its made from the same animator from Sailor Moon. She is a priestess, who can sense Shards from the Sacred Sheikon Jewel, and can purify dark auras with her bow and arrows. Muroku is a Monk who has a dark whole-like wind tunnel on one of his hands, which I really can't remember. He is also a womanizer, who always makes the same lousy excuse by saying that his hand is curse to do so. Songo is a demon slayer, who uses a giant boomerang as her weapon, and is also on the search for her brother, who is possessed by Naraku. Naraku is bound to be one of the most awesome villians I have ever seen in my entire life. His voice is just awesome to listen to. Its actually the same guy who did the voice of Volkan, from Escaflowne. I believe he should always remain to do the voice acting on every single villain in every anime. Every time he speaks, he just makes me shiver. But Inuyasha always steals the show. He's tough, he's a rebel and always wants to become stronger than he already is. He's half human, half demon, who wields a big sword, just like who Cloud from FF VII uses a big sword. The only two problems that I have with this series is the story and the fillers. And because of those two reasons, people here in America got sick and tired of watching it, and it couldn't continue any further. I heard that it did continue in Japan, but I can't even find any raw episodes of it either. So it will only remain as a mystery. I did try to continue seeing how the series ended on manga, but there are over 500 chapters, and I ran out of patience to continue seeing how the series ended. Yes, I would still watch it. It still has its charm that will never run dry for me. Inuyasha, whether if you like the show or not.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)