Login

javie:
11. [IMG]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/miggymini/flcl.jpg[/IMG] One of my favorite comedies. Well, at least that's what I think this is. Well, I'm calling it that, since that's what this show comes close to being. There is no other show that In have seen that is just as weird as this one. Naoto, who hangs out with Mamimi, who moved in and is also Naoto's brother's girlfriend, would get monster looking things out of his head. The weapon that they use is a electric guitar to bash their enemies. I'm dead serious. That's how the show goes. I feel as if it was suppose to be made in the 90's, since it does have more of a 90's feel to it, with all of the music, and the way how these kids act. As a matter in fact, it makes me bring myself back to the 90's, where the music was near its end of sounding good, with the Verb and Nirvana. The only problem with this series is that it was discontinued, and it was forced to end on the sixth episode. I don't know why, but I have heard that it was suppose to continue up to 2 seasons. There are mangas of this series, but I never made it through the first chapter. I don't know why. But what I do know is that there are only 2 volumes of it. If you guys are running out of animes to watch that are entertaining, and never watched this one or just wanna kill some time, watch FLCL. It will spare you a day or two of six episodes that will put a smile on your face.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)